Subscribing to the Troop 545 Calendar
Add the troop calendar to your calendar application.
Subscribe to the Troop Calendar using the iCal format: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/lpvc8qjb5r01v84hoi53vap4o0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Add the Troop Calendar to Your Google Calendar
If you have a Google Account (gmail account) you can import our events into your Google Calendar automatically.
- Login to your google account (at gmail.com, google.com, or calendar.google.com)
- Go to http://troop545.org/calendar
- Click the “+ Google Calendar” button in the lower right corner of the calendar.
- Your Google calendar should open up with the question, “Would you like to add calendar: Troop 545?”
- Click “Yes, add this calendar”
Optional: Set up Reminders
- Under “Other calendars” click on the dropdown arrow by Troop 545 and select “Notifications”
- In the “Event Reminders” section click, “Add a reminder” and pick how close to the event you would like a reminder.
Add the Troop Calendar to Your iPhone
Go to this page on your iphone (troop545.org/calendar).
Hold down on the link below for a couple of seconds and lift your finger.
Go to “Settings” / “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” / “Add Account” / “Other” / “Add Subscribed Calendar”
In the Server field, hold down your finger for a couple of seconds, then lift your finger and click, “Paste”
If you are told, “Cannot Connect Using SSL,” click “Continue.”